<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28432944?origin\x3dhttps://remonstrate-tangible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome
disclaimer
Hello there.
let's tune in to Ne-Yo. Closer
Love You Till The End.mp3 - P
profile
self-indulgence

Mariana Binte Arshad
You can also find me at:
Email: MSN
Friendster: Friendster

Chatterbox
let's chat

>


links
toodles

♥Aisha
♥Atiqah
♥Aqilah
♥Andrew
♥Bedah
♥Candis
♥Dharma & Yana
♥Didie
♥Fidah
♥Farahlina
♥Farah
♥Haziq
♥Haiza
♥Haini
♥Idris
♥Ismail
♥Joy
♥Kiki
♥Leia
♥Lynnette
♥Lilyana
♥Marfie
♥Masturah
♥Nas
♥Nyna
♥Nisa
♥Rufi
♥Rabia
♥Sarah
♥Suhaila
♥Shae
♥Shariff
♥Si Man
♥Syahira
♥Sue
♥Sakina
♥Sakinah
♥Xuan Hui
♥Yasser
♥Zarifah
♥Zulaiha

credits
thank you
Designer/codes: rapt♥
Image: x
Font:x
Hosts: x x

Monday, May 05, 2008

it's a two man show. Yes. Even though it's a two man show, I believe that we managed complete the task and also manage to answer the questions that were shoot. Bang Bang! I didn't moved myself during break out 2 cos there's tonnes of things to be done. 15 slides of content excluding introduction slides, content page, problem statement and references. But whatever it is, we still did it! I'm proud!

I've always wonder. What if we are able to know someone's background and what they are going through in life, wouldn't it be great. I've always wanted to know how it feels to know what people are thinking and stuff.

I'm thinking.

And i left my pen at 15:38