<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28432944?origin\x3dhttps://remonstrate-tangible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome
disclaimer
Hello there.
let's tune in to Ne-Yo. Closer
Love You Till The End.mp3 - P
profile
self-indulgence

Mariana Binte Arshad
You can also find me at:
Email: MSN
Friendster: Friendster

Chatterbox
let's chat

>


links
toodles

♥Aisha
♥Atiqah
♥Aqilah
♥Andrew
♥Bedah
♥Candis
♥Dharma & Yana
♥Didie
♥Fidah
♥Farahlina
♥Farah
♥Haziq
♥Haiza
♥Haini
♥Idris
♥Ismail
♥Joy
♥Kiki
♥Leia
♥Lynnette
♥Lilyana
♥Marfie
♥Masturah
♥Nas
♥Nyna
♥Nisa
♥Rufi
♥Rabia
♥Sarah
♥Suhaila
♥Shae
♥Shariff
♥Si Man
♥Syahira
♥Sue
♥Sakina
♥Sakinah
♥Xuan Hui
♥Yasser
♥Zarifah
♥Zulaiha

credits
thank you
Designer/codes: rapt♥
Image: x
Font:x
Hosts: x x

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

oh well. i thought it was the end of me crying. But the fact is, i still cry every time i think about the e-mail. When i was telling Raudhah yesterday night. i wept again. It really hurt me to think about it. How could someone be left in such a manner. well, let's not question about it. What matters now is that I'm happy that something is about to spark!

chatted with him almost the whole day. I was rather please to have chat with him. He made my bad day turn to something that cheered me up with just a simply phrase which is, "I'm not surprise if 1 day I'll be with you." He knows my deepest secret and he accept it without hesitation. I appreciate it so much. This proof that he will be able to accept all my flaws. I'm waiting for time right now. We're going to let nature takes its course.

And i left my pen at 10:08