<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28432944?origin\x3dhttps://remonstrate-tangible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome
disclaimer
Hello there.
let's tune in to Ne-Yo. Closer
Love You Till The End.mp3 - P
profile
self-indulgence

Mariana Binte Arshad
You can also find me at:
Email: MSN
Friendster: Friendster

Chatterbox
let's chat

>


links
toodles

♥Aisha
♥Atiqah
♥Aqilah
♥Andrew
♥Bedah
♥Candis
♥Dharma & Yana
♥Didie
♥Fidah
♥Farahlina
♥Farah
♥Haziq
♥Haiza
♥Haini
♥Idris
♥Ismail
♥Joy
♥Kiki
♥Leia
♥Lynnette
♥Lilyana
♥Marfie
♥Masturah
♥Nas
♥Nyna
♥Nisa
♥Rufi
♥Rabia
♥Sarah
♥Suhaila
♥Shae
♥Shariff
♥Si Man
♥Syahira
♥Sue
♥Sakina
♥Sakinah
♥Xuan Hui
♥Yasser
♥Zarifah
♥Zulaiha

credits
thank you
Designer/codes: rapt♥
Image: x
Font:x
Hosts: x x

Monday, May 26, 2008

Tonight would be the last night that I’m going to cry about the life story of this one particular guy. Whatever happens happens. I’m going to let nature takes its course.

I was not able to concentrate while doing my presentation. I stammer and I said something that it’s not what it is stated in the slides. I guess I’m not well today. Hopefully, it doesn’t affect my grades for today.

I bumped into Aisha just now. I was rather happy that I met her up. Ate at long john silver and had a good laugh which somehow cheered me up. Thanks Aisha. Thanks Zul. You guys are simply the best when it comes to making jokes.

I guess, I’m going to start on my RJ now. Till then.

And i left my pen at 19:21