<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28432944?origin\x3dhttps://remonstrate-tangible.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome
disclaimer
Hello there.
let's tune in to Ne-Yo. Closer
Love You Till The End.mp3 - P
profile
self-indulgence

Mariana Binte Arshad
You can also find me at:
Email: MSN
Friendster: Friendster

Chatterbox
let's chat

>


links
toodles

♥Aisha
♥Atiqah
♥Aqilah
♥Andrew
♥Bedah
♥Candis
♥Dharma & Yana
♥Didie
♥Fidah
♥Farahlina
♥Farah
♥Haziq
♥Haiza
♥Haini
♥Idris
♥Ismail
♥Joy
♥Kiki
♥Leia
♥Lynnette
♥Lilyana
♥Marfie
♥Masturah
♥Nas
♥Nyna
♥Nisa
♥Rufi
♥Rabia
♥Sarah
♥Suhaila
♥Shae
♥Shariff
♥Si Man
♥Syahira
♥Sue
♥Sakina
♥Sakinah
♥Xuan Hui
♥Yasser
♥Zarifah
♥Zulaiha

credits
thank you
Designer/codes: rapt♥
Image: x
Font:x
Hosts: x x

Sunday, June 01, 2008

getting fatter. I guess borrow my eyebrow to help one of her I've been getting lots of comment saying that I'm getting chubbier. I must admit, i do feel that I'mI'm happy that why I'm getting fatter. Haha. I also received comments such as, "she is still young but she got the body of an adult." If you know what they mean. Kak Zila want colleague. I might just do the favour. I can get a free eye brow trimming. Hehe.

I'm working full shift tomorrow. Damn it. But no worries, tuesday would be a shopping day for me! Marvellous! I hope to meet Izzy before he left for Jakarta. And hopefully this thursday. Since that's the only day that i'm working morning shift before he is gone though.

My fever have not go yet. My body temperature is high and i feel so sick.

And i left my pen at 21:45